High Quality, Transparent Roots
At Canpressco, we strive to grow and press the highest quality of camelina oil for our customers. We are committed to offering transparent supply and knowledgable customer service in every interaction that we have.
- ancient Non-GMO oilseed
- powerful source of Omega-3
- all natural; cold pressed
- balanced Omega-3 to Omega-6 profile
- transparent roots
Omega-3 Supplementation in Canines
Dietary balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 is very important. Both nutrients have important functions within the body, and balancing the two is imperative in order for them to function appropriately.
To date, there has not been a recommended ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 that has been documented for horses. It is believed, however, that a ratio ranging from 2:1 to 5:1 Omega-3 to Omega-6 is optimal for a horse's health.
Omega-3 dietary supplementation has been shown to:
- Improve the skin and hair coat quality
- Decrease joint pain in arthritis sufferers
- Improve bone structure
- Help prevent ulcers
- Help with allergic hyperactivity
- Have anti-inflammatory effects